Phat Unicorn!

Looking for lighter Unicorn fare? Check out Phat Unicorn!, our sister-blog focusing on travel blogging, mindful eating and living joyously, hosted by yours truly, your favorite sparkly Unicorn!

Saturday, January 21, 2017

I am proud of you today, wherever you are.

Greetings, Darlings. My heart is so full, all I can say is how proud I was to be a part of the TWO AND A HALF MILLION - MILLION!! - marchers who turned out today to show our patriotic dissent. We may be in for a long four years, but we will not give up, and #WeWillNotBeSilenced.

Thank you, those who turned out in any of the MANY marches, and also to those who supported us from at home (or wherever). My <3 is bursting.

Live coverage of marches across the US

No matter what happens, or how anyone (::ahemDERGROPENFUHRERahem::) tries to slant what happened today, they cannot undo what we turned out to do. And this is just the beginning. We are #TheResistance.


Thank you, Darlings. Keep marching. In the words of one of my favorite films, "Never give up. Never surrender."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the babble - Unicorns love comments!

Please be kind to each other - I welcome discussion and conversation, but if you're deliberately nasty to someone, that makes kittens cry. Let's keep it fabulous!

~ The Unicorn