Phat Unicorn!

Looking for lighter Unicorn fare? Check out Phat Unicorn!, our sister-blog focusing on travel blogging, mindful eating and living joyously, hosted by yours truly, your favorite sparkly Unicorn!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Project 365 (22) - Where the Sidewalk Ends. Really.


There's a 2-mile walk that I like to take sometimes. I follow the sidewalk from where it begins (on the outskirts of my neighborhood) uptown, past the freeway, to - you guessed it - the place where the sidewalk ends. This is the view looking back towards town from where the sidewalk ends. Technically, where I'm standing, I should have dropped off the black hole into space. Shel Silverstein would be so disappointed.


Where the sidewalk ends. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the babble - Unicorns love comments!

Please be kind to each other - I welcome discussion and conversation, but if you're deliberately nasty to someone, that makes kittens cry. Let's keep it fabulous!

~ The Unicorn