Phat Unicorn!

Looking for lighter Unicorn fare? Check out Phat Unicorn!, our sister-blog focusing on travel blogging, mindful eating and living joyously, hosted by yours truly, your favorite sparkly Unicorn!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Phat Unicorn! launched - follow the bouncing Unicorn!

(c) Phat Unicorn!/Unicorn Babble.
Do not use without permission
or your wings will fall off.


Hello, Darlings. I'm happy to announce the launch of my sister-blog, 'Phat Unicorn!', which will follow the exploits of my partner and I on our experimental quest towards using juicing and whole foods to improve our health.

Since I know not everyone who reads Unicorn Babble will be interested in this, I'll post those things at Phat Unicorn!, and will stick up a little note here to let you know it's there in case you do decide you're curious.






First two posts are live:

Why Phat?!

and

Countdown to Juicer Day! T-minus 4 days and counting...

Check them out if you like - otherwise, I return you to your regularly-scheduled Unicorn babble.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the babble - Unicorns love comments!

Please be kind to each other - I welcome discussion and conversation, but if you're deliberately nasty to someone, that makes kittens cry. Let's keep it fabulous!

~ The Unicorn